Collaborative Project

Here's an open invitation to participate in a collaborative project. I am
currently involved in the publishing of "A Book of $$$," a collection of
artist-designed money. The requirements are a) design must be black and
white, b) design must be 6 in. by 2.5 in., c) design must be mailed
(hard copy, not e-mail) to me by Feb. 10. You can design either a one or
a two sided bill, and can enter as many bills as you want. Feel free to
share this opportunity with any and all interested. I can be reached either
at 73352.3072@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or at Jeff Stevens, KCAI Printmaking Department
4415 Warwick Blvd., Kansas City, MO, 64111, USA. Feel free to post me with
any questions. Take care, Jeff.