Re: Architectural conservation

- - The original note follows - -

From: BARANSKI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Jim Baranski)
Subject: Re: Architectural conservation
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 94 15:45:19 GMT

From article <2ic71o$phg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, by gene@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Eugene Marner):

> I'm very interested in finding resources on the Internet in
> connection with the conservation of buildings, monuments, in

I am also interested, being involved in the preservation of a 250,000 SF five
story granite cotton mill near Norwich CT built in 1890.

There is a National Historic Trust organization, and most states have a State
Historic Trust Organization, but I'm not aware of any presence on the network.

I'd *really* like to find a grants and foundations database on the net; it
would be a *lot* easier then paging through the tome at the library; I could
get the computer to do most of the work for me.

Jim Baranski
Baltic Mill Renovation Association