F.L. Wright visual archives project

Dear DESIGNERS:

I work at a pictorial archive that has a relatively
large amount of material relating to Frank Lloyd Wright
(photographs, copy negatives of photographs, copy
negatives of original plans, some original plans,
etc.). The problem is that this visual material has
not been cataloged in any thorough way because we are
understaffed.

I want to identify organizations that would have an
interest in funding a project to catalog, preserve, and
make available this material for research and
publication, perhaps producing a CD-ROM catalog and a
database accessible from the Internet.

If likely funding sources come to mind, please email me
the names and addresses of contact persons. Also I
would welcome information from those who have worked on
similar projects (especially CD-ROMs and Internet
catalogs).

Thanks,
Dan Fuller
kerchevl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx