GENERAL: Design of Equipment for Disabled Persons.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Industrial Design Forum" 25-MAY-1994
10:30:03.10
To: IN%"[email protected]" "Howard Lawrence"
CC:
Subj:

Date: Wed, 25 May 1994 09:14:02 EST
From: Max Chion <[email protected]>
Sender: Industrial Design Forum <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>

YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO DESIGN-L IN HOPES OF HELPING YOU
FIND AN ANSWER. Howard, ListOwner.

Hi, I am a graduate student and a teaching assistant of the faculty of
Industrial Design of the Catholic University of Lima - Peru, and I am
interesting in pursuing a post-graduate course in design of equipment
for handicap people.

Please, if anyone of you know any institution or university that offer
a course related with my interest, I will appreciate very much if you
send me a note.

Thanks and regards,

Marianella I. Chamorro K.
Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru.