Re: Tollfree 800 iinternet access, $5.40/hr from anywhere in

- - The original note follows - -

From: rsj@ping (Randy Jarrett)
Subject: Re: Tollfree 800 iinternet access, $5.40/hr from anywhere in
Date: 22 May 1994 21:46:01 -0400

writes:
>>for long distance. The $5.40 an hour covers long distance and
>>Internet costs. If you find someone cheaper for toll-free access
>>plus full Internet let me know. There are too many areas of the
>>U.S. without reasonably priced Internet access.
>>
>Well, I'm sold on the concept. Will PING please email me a brochure or
>signup info?

>--
>Cheers - Dan <dan.ford@xxxxxxx>

It is on its way.

PING announces a new 800 Internet access service.

Flat rate of $5.40 an hour ($ .09/min) gets you SLIP, PPP,
UNIX shell account or UUCP from anywhere in the U.S., Puerto Rico or
the U.S. Virgin Islands. You pay the same setup fee ($30) no matter
which service you choose.

Some of the benefits of using PING:

* Full commercial Internet access.

* Connection speeds of up to 14.4 kbps with error correction and compression.
28.8 kbps is coming soon.

* Low cost access to CompuServe, The Well, Pipeline and others via telnet.
Our 800 service is one of the least expensive available.

* PPP/SLIP accounts can use graphical interfaces such as MOSAIC, Trumpet, Cello,
Eudora or Chameleon.

* IP addresses, mail accounts, domain services, nntp news feeds are provided
at no additional cost.

* No "hidden" charges! $5.40/hr is all inclusive.

To subscribe or for more information:

CALL

1-800-PING-TEL
7464 835

Automated Fax Information Retrieval Service (FAXBACK)

1-404-481-6724

EMAIL

info@xxxxxxxx

Prometheus Information Network Group, Inc.
400 Perimeter Center Terrace
Suite 155 North
Atlanta, GA 30346
voice: 1 (404) 399-1670
fax: 1 (404) 399-1671

--
Randy Jarrett WA4MEI | MAIL: 400 Perimeter Center Terraces
EMAIL rsj@xxxxxxxx | MAIL: Suite 155 North