Buildings for Germany

Hi!
OK, now it's MY turn! Our current studio project is to design a building
for one of the German Federal States in Berlin. These buildings (1/state)
will house the state representatives to the German Parliament and the
requisite staffs. These buildings are to be designed in accordance with
the Schultes/Franke master plan using the sites located just west and
south of the Tiergarten, on the sites of the old Ministery Gardens.

The state I have chosen is Rhineland-Pfalz.

Any Germans here or others with experience with similar projects have any
tips to share?

In most respects, these will be similar to embassies.

Oops, the sites are south and EAST of the Tiergarten, not west.

Mark