Re: Critique of Society

hey john, i would rather discuss more general ideas about architecture here
and not the specifics of my work. You have a rather impoverished reading of my
work it seems, maybe that is my fault, maybe not. I will consider it a
personal affront if you bring up the issue of my work in this forum
again, --a cheap shot, if you will. Instead why don't you explain more
specifically what you think is so meaningfully critical in what David has
to say. All i am trying to argue is that we are all in the frey, some
more rigorously than others, and so far you have been unrigorous.

spn