Re: Critique of Society

Feh. My impression of the neo-Newt-niks is that they just buy into one myth
over another. Falling for that 19th C.-and-we'll-all-own-plantations clap trap i
s how the Mao Mao uprising got it's cannon fodder. Newt certainly knows how to
mine a rich vein of ignorance. (see posting about two or three months back: the
Princeton study on literacy. BROAD experience with the public bears it out, 60-
70% functional illiteracy - the sheep look up). Newt's just selliing a vision of
history that never existed, any more than Mary Poppins. Just wait and his royal
amphibious visions will also go up the chimney.