Re: Design List Muzzling

howard,
i don't get it, enourmous flow? i get 6-10 posts a day, and don't
consider it a lot. I just want to know really what is going on in terms
of limits cause it seems absurd to have to curtail postings. How in the
hell can anyone maintain a dialogue around a thread with one post a day?
And how many people do you think could speak in one day? Doesn't it seem
absurd that what you consider moderation would dictate that only 5 or 6
people say anything at all. I would love it if 50 people posted each day,
now that is a forum. Really, how much of this is personal bias? Really
man, think of the architecture of your suggestion!

sp/network