Re: Patron Cou

I find it very difficult to build sympathy for people who feel money makes them

useless, but are trying to find ways to adjust so they can feel comfortable hold

ing on to as much as possible. I believe Andrew Carnegie found a good way to de

al with beaucoup bucks, hold on to what you need and find useful ways to spend t

he rest of it, education, housing reform, government, business investment in
other peoples' entrepreneurial projects, usually speculative ones unable to get
banks to back them. Admittedly, he had a "different archetype" as a self-made
moneyman, but like Keith Richard once said "C'mon, it's just not that hard to be
Mick Jagger, beautiful wife, never have to worry, what's his problem?"