Prix-Fixe

Semi-congrats to New York State for being one of the first to put
on the Web disciplinary actions against licensed professionals. The
service began last Friday.

http://www.nysed.gov/

Are there any bloated archie-prize-winners listed? No, which
means the system is still deceives the public -- as the NYT
mewled, what you see in the style pages is all you get, so
watch out for building hazards buildings concealed by stylishly
bribed critics' lips and sealed court records.

Am I listed as a State miscreant? Not yet, but working hard to win the
only architectural prize worth having: anti-prize-architecture (thanks to
Frank's anti-Taliesen-ripoff).

-----

Sandra, you are a lingo twinkler, bloodworthy of entwining throes of
"World Class" Bloater-Bribee Herbert Muschamp:

"Oh it's me again. The World Movers conference was very stimulating
and exciting. One of the things that struck me was how many people
were architects.

The 13 winners of the VRML excellence Awards are posted at
http://vrml.sgi.com. The high quality of the work emerging is a clear
indication of VRML coming of age."

A nutshell condensation of Muschamp's saki-sotted burp to Vignoli's
over-cooked prix-fixe.