John Young did it!

Some day soon, the terrible truth will emerge about the O.J. murders. John
Young did it! Have you ever wondered what caused the Great Chicago Fire?
John Young did it! What is the real cause of earthquakes? John Young does
it! And forget about Saddam Hussein and Muammar Kaddafi. The true culprit
behind world terrorism and the perpetual uproar in the Middle East is.....
John Young.

It is disturbing to note that Charles J. Adams of the Office of
Professional Discipline "did not develop evidence to support taking any
disciplinary action." When architects like John Young are permitted to roam
the streets, none of us is safe.

Bill Gates is not the Antichrist, merely his servant. The sinister hand
guiding us toward Armageddon is...... John Young.

Of course, I understand why the New York Office of Professional Discipline
chickened out. John Young is ten feet tall. His glare is filled with such
powerful magic that his enemies die when he stares at them. He belches
thunder and farts lightning. He picks his teeth with pine trees and trims
his fingernails with an axe. I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley.
And neither would you.

Ken Friedman, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Leadership and Strategic Design
Norwegian School of Management
Box 4676 Sofienberg
N-0506 Oslo, Norway

Phone: +47 22.98.51.07