Re: Atria

I am interested in atria from the point of interior landscaping
rather than architecture or building engineering. Whilst preparing
a talk for a couple of weeks time, it occured to me that these are
now "relics of the past" in the UK, in the sense that I see them as
products of the seventies and eighties not the nineties.
Whether this is due to the lack of recent building schemes or for
other reasons I am not sure. I would appreciate comments from
those more involved in the design and build industry than myself.

Thanks

Andy Boorman
Andy Boorman
Writtle College