benign disregard

is this a question of any real moral or ethical or aesthetical significance
(takers, please). Did my duty vis a vis the Arch League, but should I
foward filthy lucre in the interest of Storefront? Trying to avoid the
niggling good business logic, in the more nebuolous realm of the culture of
museums and galleries, to say nothing of the latent (or wanna be pepsi
generation) IAUSness, and the prospect of my name glistening in the
appropriately over large formatted recycledness of quarterly dispatch, I
wonder, is it worth it, this stopgap altruism before I piss it all away on
cab rides (last month's bit of liberal largesse was Transportation
Alternatives, whom I raise my fist in solidarity with every time my morning
cab threatens the life of another hapless messenger).