you can tell

i don't have a car, and have never purchased one new (well, I owned only
one). When I did, it was purchased primarily with considerations to
economy, quality and potential longevity (a 87 Nissan Sentra, which is now
my parents, has been in our possession for eight years, has about 150K;
until it stopped being driven regularly, it only failed to start once, and
then only cause the battery was five years old). It was grey, which I admit
to enjoying and think the car was well designed (cloth seats, a very good
transmission for a car of that class, rational controls and none too many)
which is tempered by my appreciation for its success as a large appliance

nic musolino
10019