event in France??

Do you know if in the forthcoming months is a large event scheduled for the
industry of construction in France (I suposs must be in Paris). Do you know
the event's name, date, contact (snail, fax and or email).

Thanks in advance.

Next is my peticion for quotes and my grateful thanks to whom already took a
few minutes for send me some.

Thanks a lot.

Jose QUINTANILLA
MEXICO

I am doing a small collection of famous or infamous quotes from noted
architecs (from classics to new ones) in order to offer my students a wide
view about diferents aproachs to Architecture and related stuff.

Do you have any one (or several) favorites quotes to share with us?

You know the guys, from Adolf Loos to Brunelleschi, or Plecnik, or Foster,
or Prix, or whoever.
Quotes in English or Spanish are welcomed.

Let's joy reading and sharing with us what they said!

Thanks in advance,

Jose QUINTANILLA
MEXICO

ps.- I apologize if you get double mails of this (because yo're in several
lists as me)