Battleground High Art

John says,

"Sandra Cannon answered your question about why words
and computer programs do not affect architecture: they
are tools for pushing a different addiction."

Yes indeed! Quite a few years ago, I visited the Architectural Historian
meeting in Savannah, Georgia. I was struck by the "talkitecture" of the art
historians and art cirtics---who did not have an experience in the process
of design. We just cannot talk about architecture. We must do it to
understan it. All th rest is theory, and it is not practice. Practice
always rules tha day.

I knew that! :-) Thanks John. How's it going?

Howard

Howard Ray Lawrence
Architecture
College of Arts and Architecture