Re: Battleground High Art

Hi,

Silicon Graphics Inc. announced last week that they will be porting their
Cosmo Suite of tools over to the NT platform, available 3rd quarter this year.
The price point will be significantly lower as well. This suite of tools
contains VRML authoring tools and Cosmo Code. This is a bonus because it
means the best authoring software for VRML will be available on the PC.

The examples of VRML on the vrml.sgi.com site have constantly evolved over
the past few months. The current episodes of FLOOPS, the first 3D VRML
cartoon are amazing. It's a sweetened way to show what VRML can do on the
Internet,
since the applications on the grand scheme are much bigger. (Architecture,
3D data bases like oceanagraphic, oil fields, the human anatomy, chemistry,
commerce, etc. )

If you are working in VRML 2.0, I would love to hear about it. BTW,
http://vrml.sgi.com has a new resource section called the VRML Cafe. There
is access to newsgroups, mailing lists, VRML related companies, events,
tools, job opportunities, widgets, the VRML spec and much more.

Again, I am looking for architects working in VRML.

Thank you,
Sandra Cannon

Sandra Cannon
Cybernautics, Inc.