Re: Hello!

Erin Ziedman wrote:

>Don't hold your breath. I had to subscribe for a class, too. It was the
>biggest mistake of my life.

And, if the educational process succeeds, there will be many, many
more mistakes, thank archdevil Juno. If .edu fails, .life will do it.

That's the ugly beauty of learning the unwanted and unpleasant: leaping
(being shoved) off the of rock-solid cliff of secure incorruptible
corrigibility
to fall into empty space of terrifying openmindedness, to eat (be force-fed)
the apple and to sin without end awash in addictive uncontrollable intimacies
of thought, feeling and aspiration, to lust for more forbidden uselessnesses
increasingly, every taste by taste transforming sour novelties into sweet.

Just to be brain-trained for an obedient lifetime of pointless labor.

Who designed this seductive adventure to leave safehome and hearth,
God Kangaroo herself dispatching her lazyass offspring to get the hell
out of the pouch and cope?

Invent, invent, invent, we've no One to blame for dismay.