Re: DESIGN-L Digest - 14 Apr 1997 to 15 Apr 1997

Automatic digest processor wrote:

> There is one message totalling 10 lines in this issue.
>
> Topics of the day:
>
> 1. Hello!

> Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 16:21:17 -0500
> From: MARY WOODS <MWOODS@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Hello!
>
> Hi! My name is Mary Ellen Woods. I am a student at Eureka College.
> For one of my class I had subscribe to a listserv. I was wondering
> what topics people on this list talk about?
>
> ------------------------------
>
> End of DESIGN-L Digest - 14 Apr 1997 to 15 Apr 1997

Hello Mary:

Welcome to Design List. It is a listserver list at The Pennsylvania
State University, University Park, Pennsylvania.

Where is Eureka College? It sounds like California.

Which class requires you to subscirbe to this list?

Our topics are related to art and architecture, basic and applied
design.

There are many clipping sent to this list rahter than just discussions.

Howard
ListOwner