Architects, where R U? -Synthesis-Architecture ICQ-List

Ok, my fellow Architects, The page is ready, and updated.

The main idea of Synthesis is to give the ability for people who work
with or are interested in Architecture and Building Construction to
meet each other over the net for exchanging ideas, discussions or
anything else.

After trying out all diferent programs made available to function as
online contact notifier and communicator, we think ICQ is the best, so
get there and download it, and dont forget to register at synthesis.

<http://adham.arabnet.com.lb/synthesis>

we are listed at ICQ, under the professionals list:
<http://www.mirabilis.com/icqlist/list_pros.html>

I would like to thank Howard Ray Lawrence, who has provided this list,
allowing us to contact each other en-mass.

Salute to all members on the list, and my favourite, Lebeuss Woods, who
i hear is also on the list, I really dont know all the members on the
list, but we'll hopefully get to meet each other via synthesis on ICQ.

Final Salute: John Young, where r u ?

have a nice day,

Adham Momtaz
Architecture - American University of Beirut.