From: Wenderson Fontenelle Lobo [SMTP:wenderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 1997 1:31 PM
To: DESIGN-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: American architecture!

I admire the north american architecture... today, the greatest
architects in the world are americans... Frank Gehry (and his spetacular
Guggenheim Museum in Spain), Frank Lloyd Wright (with your fallingwater
house, and Robbie House, and imperial hotel), Richard Meier and others.
I was studying about Richard Meier projects, and i'd like to know, if he
works more in a specific area in USA...

Thanks!

Wenderson
[email protected]