Re: Architect? A Candid Guide to the Profession, Revised Edition, by Roger K. Lewis

>>Roger K. Lewis, a practicing architect and educator, takes a hard look at
>>the education of the architect as he covers such topics as curriculum
>>content, pedagogical theories and methods, program and faculty types, the
>>admission process, internship, compensation, computer-aided design, and the
>>culture of small and large firms in this revised edition of the vocational
>>guide. He tells how an architect works and gets work, and explains all
>>aspects of architectural services, from initial client contact to
>>construction oversight.

I am wondering if such a book exists for the Interior Design field? I am
currently seeking an internship for July and August, and will also be
seeking a longer position for the summer of '99. I will be graduating in
DEC'99 and I want to get some help on how to find a job before too long.

Carol C. Riggles
criggles@xxxxxx
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/2275