Re: City Comforts

Michael:

It would be worth it going out there to see the Cinerama Festival of
Classics. Some of my favorites are playing the first few nights!

April 23: "Lawrence of Arabia"
April 25: "Dr. Strangelove"/"Easy Rider"
April 27: "It Happened One Night"/"Mr. Smith Goes to Washington"
April 28: "The Bridge on the River Kwai"
April 29: "Tootsie"/"Guess Who's Coming to Dinner"
April 30: "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"
May 3: "From Here To Eternity"/"On the Waterfront"
May 5: "Taxi Driver"

wayde tardif

architecture+graphic design

wtardif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx