Architecture school expenses

To anyone who can be of some real assistance:

I have finally after working almost nearly 5 years since high school, have
bit the bullet and applied, got accepted to and am now currently enrolled
and taking courses full-time at an accredited architecture school in
Vermont. My question primarily is, how can I stay in school (ie. afford to
next semester) if I really don't see being able to afford the materials,
tools and supply costs that are evidentally a vital part of the
architecture school? Are there grants, scholarships and other things out
there that I just cannot see yet that can help someone like myself that's
nearly 23 years old and on their own? Would they help not only with
tuition, room & board, but with supplies & tools? I have a bad feeling in
my stomach now as I've just started making friends, liking my classes,
getting familiar with everything and doing quite well in fact, know that
there is a good possibility that I would not be able to continue my
schooling. I've worked soo hard to get here, how can I find the funds
necessary to stay in and achieve success being on my own without the
ability for parental support like many other students apparently receive?
Any advice would be extremely appreciated. :)

Best Regards,

Ryan Emge