Re: Architect query

David:

I was razzing a bit. I am the proprietor of mcsweeneys.org, which is mostly
defunkt (except for http://www.mcsweeneys.org/archive/ from which you can
peruse the entire sordid affiar) and concluded as much as you say. But I am
curious what controversy he has sold the Pied Piper of of the editorial
assistant set.

Steven: helluva question. I got back from seeing Billy Liar and sat down and
realized that I really lost my handle on such things, not that any such
knowledge was ever valid. I would have to scrap together some names, but
again, I was razzing a little. No one ever worth their salt, controversial
or not, would ever worry about assigning oneself that moniker, and we
shouldn't invest effort in determining who qualifies.

I would think the erudite and always combative Steven, oh, JYA help me here,
editor of the GAAP in house organ years back, adjunct and proud of it, I'm
trying, trying, Steven. Oh hell, I forget. He's probably all electrons and
Lynned out. But those folks are controversial, they are just pissed at Adam
Yarinsky for stealing their sexy thunder.

What's next on my identity appropriation junket. Oh, ho, something much
nearer and dearer to Design-L. I need a couple of weeks.

nic