Re: Obtaining a MArch Degree WITHOUTa BArch Degree.

Ryan:

Thank you for informing me, but I suspected that some desirable
consultation would follow any such questions.

(See Cc: above. Communications between all parties for most questions on
the mailing list are open to the list and other parties concerned with any
question. Copies would be seen there in any case. However, confidentiality
can be requested in communications.)

It seems that your brief subscription to the mailing list helped you to
make a decision to change majors. What I was trying to point out to you is
shown in the Subject.

Please inform those at Norwich about the helpful function of Design List.