"Learning [about Ken Freidman] From Girard Avenue"

The first time I have any recollection of having come across the name of Ken
Friedman was on Monday when he sent me an email about "Learning From Girard
Avenue." Then I see a post by him at design-l the next day. And then I see
his name at www.aces.utexas.edu/sam/aces.html . So I do a search at google
on "ken freidman" and suddenly I'm very surprised and very happily informed.

Despite all kinds of emotionally occillating wavelengths, I still very much
like design-l, and really always have. Since yesterday's web search I think
I now know why.

Steve

ps
Ken, please tell me that the "advise" I gave worked.
Ron, doesn't Scott Brown occassionally mention the influence of Fluxus in
her/their thinking/designing?