e-sponges

So what then is architecture? Is it a hard, 'simple', 'natural' protective
shell that engenders the continuation of life? Or is it a soft formlessness
forever (re-)designing an applied shell it doesn't naturally have?

architecture is probably just an applied (to physics) mind game.
we need a shell to live.
and another, inside us, to think.
the latter is spongious as our brain can be

note: I misspelled spawned

[Middle English spawne, from spawnen, to spawn, from Anglo-Norman espaundre,
from Latin expandere. See expand.]

remember, our brains are always the 'absorbing" e-sponges, there...
Pat

--
The Design-L list for art and architecture, since 1992...