Re: [design] Fwd: Design-L V1 archives online

I like the subject list, but it is a bear to work with online, even with
dsl.

What interesting, is that the data files, as they are now, are generic, thus
any number of interfaces can be designed to present and retrieve the data.
For example, like I said, I like seeing all the subjects in alphabetical
order, but, since the file is almost half a megabyte, it's overweight.
Therefore, I can design my own set of pages that divide the subjects by
letter, and these pages can be kept on my own computer or uploaded at
www.quondam.com . The pages at architexturez won't be effected, and I'll
have a customized interface to work with.

The author and date interfaces seem not to be so 'overweight', thus they
work fine. But, even so, the opportunity to design one's own interface is
there as well.

I really appreciate the time and effort that all this work required. Thanks
Anand. Thanks Brian.

[I'm again reminded about the Ezeri Mester Memorial, which was all about
keeping the memory alive for a thousand year.]