Heideggers Sophocles

I=92m baffled by Heidegger's translation of a line from ANTIGONE,=20
and would welcome either (1) attempts by others to make sense of
it, or (2) reports on how likely it is that there are typos involved.

The line, from GA 39 (sadly, I didn't note the page number, though
I have it at home), is:

Erfahren naemlich werd=92 ich allenthalben Solches nichts, dass
nicht zum Sein gehoeren muss mein Sterben.

If it read "solches Nichts" or "Solches nicht", I could deal with it =97
but I haven't noticed many typos in the Gesamtausgable volumes
I've worked with.

Thanks.
--
Alan White =20