ee

for give me if i repli cate
onetwothreefourfive pigeonsjustlikethat
i p/refer clear(blade)ing runs
to p oint(ment)ing self-se-rious digits

ee called to me
"truth has become televisionary"
you see

"If poetry were anything--like dropping an atombomb--which anyone did,
anyone could become a poet merely by doing the necessary anything; whatever
that anything might or might not entail. But (as it happens) poetry is
being, not doing. If you wish to follow, even at a distance, the poet's
calling (and here, as always, I speak from my own totally biased and
entirely personal point of view) you've got to come out of the measurable
doing universe into the immeasurable house of being."--eecummings,
i:sixnonlectures

so whynot listen to-words speak us
in stead (butnot op posed) of
cal cul a ting

musespeak, i can hearthem

will no one a bandon
quest for dasein--erect arbor
?

"Si, parmi tous les mots, il y a un mot inauthentique, c'est bien le mot
'authentique'."--blanchot, lecrituredudesastre