H's necrophilia

The reactionary character of H's ideology is patent. Is
his "radical nihilism" also rather a euphemism for an
ontological luddism? Is reduction/desconstruction
an elucidation???... or an essay at demolishing the
apparatus and accumulated tradition and wisdom of Western
scientia?...to recapture the Spirit of the West for
some kinda medieval /christian/pagan/kabbalistic
mysticism?...i.e. "pre" as opposed to "post"-modernism?

I spose this is thee most hackneyed rap on MH, eh?
Spose my fallacy lies in thinking that a true nihilist
would find nothing in a Holderlin (beyond a certain
Freudian bathos) or poetry in general, or Schlageiter,
or the Fatherland, or the Greeks, etc.....