Questioning subject-object lived experience

Excuse my naivete. Any comments or direction for further study would be much
appreciated.
Question is of the openess which clears the "between" where it is possible
for a subject-object "relationship" to "be" and how (if) this openess can
allow for women's lived experience as objects or as "other" in our
Euro-American cultures. A phenomenon whereby that shows itself -- the looking
upon-gaze or in rape -- what is that naming? Part of the phenomenon is its
historicity. But I want to move to a deeper showing. This is not merely a
distinction of location of action raper, rapee. The object is not inactivity
-- it mirrors a phenomenological attitude. Is there something in the
phenomenological experience of "objectifying subjectivism" that withdraws, is
hidden? Where the place of greatest danger would lie the greatest possibility
of uncovering?