Info & Sources Request re: Husserl and Heidegger

Friends:

I need to find some useful discussions of the relationship, in all of its
dimensions, between Heidegger and Husserl. I would greatly appreciate it if
anyone on this list could direct me to their favorite sources and discussions.

In his Spiegel Interview, Heidegger says that

"Our differences of opinion on philosophical matters had intensified. In
the beginning of the thirties, Husserl settled accounts with Max Scheler and
me in public. The clarity of Husserl's statements left nothing to be
desired. I could never find out what persuaded Husserl to set himself
against my thinking in such a public manner"

and, then, in response to the next question,

"Husserl spoke at the University of Berlin before an audience of sixteen
hundred. Heinrich Muhsam reported in one of the big Berlin newspapers on a
`kind of sports-palace atmosphere'."

Does anyone know of the early 1930s University of Berlin address by Husserl
to which Heidegger is referring here?

I would greatly appreciate any and all sources of information and discussion
as well as the reflections and insights of anyone on this list regarding the
Husserl Heidegger relationship.

Thanks in Advance.
Doug Dalton ddalton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anthropology (804) 395-2245 Phone