RE: Husserl/Heidegger

Ted wrote. <What is lacking is a serious response by
Heideggerians on this>

.However we have now serious attention on the the boundaries of this
discourse- containing- and -awaiting- whatever -is - to- arise ..the
expression -and- adornment - of - primordial- experience -in -the
world- now../. (we have moved past the preliminary skirmish and are
beyond the rank average everyday spittle of totality,righteousness,or
even tetchiness.)
Moral failure,political philosophy,and subjectivism-the Heidegger
project is still alive and well..

I will find or fail to find the 'non-aryan' source sooner than
later,BTW.
Thank you

Wilton