RE: New Translation of B & T

Hello,

Thank you all very much for your extremely helpful (and multifarious) =
advice regarding my questions on Kant and Heidegger.

Appreciably yours, Peteris

PS. A synopsis I put together from this discussion of Kant and Heidegger =
was very interesting, as it made explicit the clashing of various =
Heideggerean/Kantian views present on this list. Although the =
oppositions did not have enough time to disclose themselves in-depth, I =
sensed some rumblings of thunder on the horizon, or rather, the locking =
of horns of some very extant but not yet entirely visible rams.