Re: Heidegger & Schmitt

> > I am attempting to write an essay on the possible inter-
> > connections between Heidegger's notion of Welt and Carl Schmitt's
> > notion of nomos as Ortung (localisation) and Ordnung (ordering).
> > Aside from a footnote reference by Jean-Luc Nancy on the decisionism
> > of Heidegger and Schmitt and, of course, a bundle of references to
> > the political engagement of both, not much is available on the two.
> > Can anyone recommend literature?
> >
> > Panu Minkkinen
> > University of Helsinki
> > Finland

Martin Baeuerle mentioned Bourdieu. There is also Jeffrey Herf, _Reactionary
Modernism_, and -- I am probably not remembering the author's name correctly --
von Krockow, _Die Entscheidung_.

You know of Heidegger's letter to Schmitt from 1933, which was published in
Telos, I presume?

-- Greg Fried
cgfried@xxxxxx