Freud inhabits the Internet

Cor.
I said
>(an observation I might agree with
) is not to say that institutions cannot (which was what >I took to be your initial
observation and something I do not agree with, nor, methinks, >would Heidegger would
perhaps agree with me). So far, then, I do not see your response as >helpful or logically
valid.
Methinks I meant the opposite: that Heidegger would agree witth me. Whatever, if I
misinterpret him as much as two people imply, perhaps then if my reading of him disagrees
with my argument, then conversely Heidegger himself would have agreed with it.
Perhaps, on the other hand, Heidegger himself could sometimes also be wrong. Oops, what
heresy, someone please hand me a burning pitchfork.
erik champion M.Arch
schools of design & performing arts
UNITEC
tel: 64 9 815 4321 ext 7140