RE: Beitraege zur Philosophie

On Mon, 1 Jul 1996, M.Eldred_artefact wrote:

> Brendan Harkin asks about the Beitraege
>
> The 'companion lecture' to the Beitraege is GA Bd.45 'Grundfragen der
> Philosophie' which, I think, should have appeared by now in English with IUP.
> As a lecture series, it is the exoteric side of the esoteric Beitraege (Vom
> Ereignis).

Yes, under the eternally elegant title "Basic Questions of Philosophy:
Selected 'Problems' of 'Logic'.

According to some reports I have read, there are several other tome-length
opi [opus's?] still sitting in boxes waiting for publication that date
>from approximately this same time (a little later I believe). The
advantage the Beitraege had over any others is that Poeggeler mentioned
their existence since he had access to the manuscript.

Chris

  • RE: Beitraege zur Philosophie
    • From: Christopher Rickey