Re: the babelian mass

Excuse me for asking, but: what gives those who think, those who dwell poetically, and those who
encounter the call of Being the right to preside over those who don't?
If those who don't (The Babelian mass etc) *never* can, can they even be considered part of the
Volk, part of the national destiny if the call to being can never be forced on one by others?
And if they cannot, who amonst those who encounters destiny (ie are part of the Volk) can shape it
for them?

Is it not possible to talk of the Volk and the non-Volk, and thus perhaps save Heidegger from
Heidegger (ie how can one claim that those who see their destiny can control the destiny of those
who don't, if the self-realised call to Being/Volkhood/destiny whatever identifies the Volk and
excludes all others!)
Hope the paradox is clear enough for you to tell me where my confusion lies.
Erik Champion