Re: thinking German

>Adam and Eve... Maybe they spoke sign language...

Or Sein language anyway. (In Hebrew Yahweh means something like
'presence.' In IM Heidegger introduces the notion of An-wesen by
discussing Ousia and Parousia; the latter especially is laden with
Christian connotations of a second-coming--which could perhaps be thought
ontologically in terms of the recovery of Being. It is not without reason
that Heidegger's first audience in the USA was with theologians.)

I am trying to remember where I read the following (approximately):
'(Gadamer reports that?) Heidegger was fond of telling his intimates that
Nietzsche had ruined him'. Can nybody help me with that one?
Thanks,
Iain