Chris Shuts Up

Okay, I'm gonna vanish for a bit (because physis loves to hide), but when I
return I want to focus on a topic to keep my postings acceptable to all.
How about this:

"Aletheia, unconcealment thought as the clearing of presence, is not yet
truth. Is aletheia then less than truth? Or is it more, because it first
grants truth as adequatio and certitudo, because there can be no presence
and presenting outside the realm of the clearing? This question we leave to
thinking as a task." (Basic Writings, p.446)

I will appropriate Heidegger here and refuse to believe the question is
rhetorical. Who, then, will dare to think "less than truth"?

Chris Morrissey
More C Communications Inc.
a Microsoft Solution Provider
http://www.moreC.com voice or fax 604.877.7731