Re: Free Download of Being & Time Text

cheap trick:cheap shit [crashed my mac!]

unfunny too [worst crime of all]

disregards

mP

Jud:
Glad you liked it Syby.

Yes mac's are cheap crap I've heard so too.

Actually the gif (and the idea) was sent to me by a thinking
member of THIS list - who shall remain nameless of course. ;-)

Keep louring - it suits you - I bet you look just like your
Nazi hero when he heard the distant rumble of tanks!
Read any good books lately? ;-)

Jud.

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---