RE: the embryo as principle

Rene wrote:

>I'm not going to destroy what i consider as dangerous as excusing
>Abu Ghreib by pointing at 'torturing' doves, but merely point to a
>more hidden, but FATAL, misinterpretation of Heidegger's comparison
>of Dasein's and animal's world, in GA29/30, the thick book on METAPHYSICS.
>What can be easily seen elsewhere in H's works is clear: animal and man
>are not to be confounded. But that is precisely what Capurro is doing,
>and that is what he reports as Heidegger's contribution, to the European
>Ethics Summit Conference.
>
>I don't give a damn really, they're all liars. But you, serious Heidegger
>readers, could be led astray.
>
>rene

we are the man animal, no? and deeper down inside this, every living thing
is one thing, Life as force, a very unique force, the only force with a
very slight potential to break through all the blackening out logos shrouds
which the self-blinkered self-decepted formed hoards of blinded by the
light religion 'truth' fantasizering it is written forces hide themselves
from themselves with.

kenneth

  • [fyi] Radiation in Iraq
    • From: Jan Straathof