RE: the embryo as principle

Rene schreef:

> All right, but how then got life so alienated from itself, and what is the
> possible sense of such alienation? Does it lie in a return to itself as
> itself? If yes, aren't we still in Hegelian waters, in the cage of
> subjectivity? It's not that i say i'm not in there, on the contrary:
> as a man animal i'm in there. But the more i realize that, the more i
>want to
> see the whole of the constellation. which it is an illusion to think can be
> changed or created or represented by an agent. First we have chased God
>out
> of the evolution, only to play the role ourselves? I don't think that's
>what
> Nietzsche meant with the trans-man. Since Nietzsche, 'life', like
>everything
> exposed to the dying breath of objectivity, has suffered too. Besides,
> a technology overcoming decadence, is just more decadence, no?

Well I'm not so sure Life is alienated if you write/think 'Life' rather
than 'life'. Life evoluted as a very unique force over the eons to attain
very recently to language, which became a new cybernetic power, one still
without parallel, but unfortunately for Life all those weak reactive
cybernetic forms that created "that long nonsense called History" outnumber
the active forms by hoards and their greatest tool of abuse is the logos as
"the word".

"There is" [reactive] Life and there is [reactive] Language, paraphrasing
Deleuze.

So, what is needed desperately imo is for Life to become active at the
level of a SINGULAR self-consciousness, an awareness of itself as itself by
itself. Then after sufficient time, to round up all its errant strains of
weak wills to power abusers who use language to create phantasms - -

or i mean, what's wrong with everyone living their bit part of micro life
out consciously under the umbrella force of macro Life

or i mean 2, that i'm TRULY puzzled over why no one out there will just try
once or twice to think from their chest, so simple, so different, from the
long habituations of post neanderthal thought - -

regards,

Kenneth