Re: I need an Example of Phenomenology???

I am a grad. student trying to understand phenomenology. I wish someone
could explain it to me in easy to understand terms (so I don't have to look up
every word in the dictionary) or give me an example of it. I have been reading
the works of Husserl and some of Schutz and I am very confused. Is it a study
of people's experiences or realities? How is it measured?
Thank You,
Shannon Kowalke

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---

  • Re: I need an Example of Phenomenology???
    • From: Jan Straathof