Raising the White Flag.

Prof Babette Babich sent a beautiful paper to me for submission to the
Athenaeum Library on precisely the subject that Michael has been waving the white
flag about:

ON THE 'ANALYTIC-CONTINENTAL' DIVIDE IN PHILOSOPHY:
NIETZSCHE AND HEIDEGGER ON TRUTH, LIES, AND LANGUAGE

It can be read at:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/babich02.htm_ (http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/babich02.htm)

Be careful not to include the brackets and enclosing lines that Spoon puts
around URLS when you cut in order to paste. [Non-spoon lists please ignore.]

Cheers,

Jud.

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---