RE: the list of the end?

-
I feel more revolutionary than anyone. Any protagonist of radical change
should first ask: am *I*, are *WE* capable of revolution? The responsibility
is high enough. (Dasein=Mitsein)

and that's the entire contribution of Heidegger to the German revolution.
first get to know: who are we?
It's so simple: how ever, without this first, can one begin anything?
Just on the basis of injustice? (Treaty of Versailles or Auschwitz)
But THAT is incredibly dangerous, THAT is power and hybris.
So: no program, no lies. Sofar we're nothing, but we want to work to become
something.

or how do you think, did ever in man's history originate something great?

by proclamation?

  • Re: the list of the end?
    • From: bob scheetz