Re: PHILOSOPHY AS THE DENIAL OF PHILOSOPHY, Take 8 3/4

michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Jud:
Sure Michael - that's fine — the project you mention sounds like important
and interesting work.
I [we] look forward to the time when you have successfully wrapped it up and
can post what sounds like some
very stimulating material for our bodybrains to get stuck into.
May your enthusiasm lend wings to your endeavours!

regards,

Jud.

BTW. I re-posted that weird-text gobbledegook (I mean the mixed up
cyber-symbols - not my philosophical ramblings)
and it came out OK for me list-wise the second time.

I trust that the second version was legible for you too?

Gary and Jud, thanks for your recent posts regarding this thread (PHILOSOPHY
AS THE DENIAL OF PHILOSOPHY); at the moment I have a huge paid job to do
(someone's lifetime's research as a publishable book), or at least to get
started properly, and so this weekend (or next few days) I have to work and
have no time to do justice to my responses to your posts (which require me
to think hard and research my sources). So, can you both hold your
intellectual horses for a while and let me catch up later? In the very mean
time I should have time for a 'mathemtical' allegory to the question I raise
with both of you in essence: how can we think something which is not some
thing and not nothing either? Hopefully, in the next day or two I shall
present you both with a kind of mathematical oedipal myth wherein a picture
will be drawn before your very eyes in some restricted realm of beings that
could just flash up an image (and _only_ an icon) of what I am asking to be
thought. To do this will take considerably less time/effort for me during
this heads-down work session, and as they say "a picture is worth a thousand
words"...

how sayeth you?

regards

michaelP

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---